A ultra Compact Keyboard, The 61 keys Vortexgear Tab 60 (a.k.a Vortex tab 60) offers the wireless function that the Pok3r (60% ) doesn't offer.
- CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches - Allows Up To 50 Million Keystrokes Strong and durable, CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches allows at least 50 million keystrokes, making your keyboard a reliable partner for years of intense gaming & typing.
- PBT DSA Dye Sublimated Keycaps
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology: support up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Extra Keycaps
- Customizable Layout Built up 3 kinds of layout, the Vibe also now comes with multiple layers pre-programmed, including Qwerty, Dvorak, and Colemak.
- Detachable USB Type C Cable: Vortexgear Tab Series provide a cable that is more commonly used; it’s USB Type-C data cable. Cable and keyboard can be separate.
- Support Vortexgear MPC Online Key-code editor
Refer to the USER Manual linked bellow the product listing in order to learn how to access all the features of your keyboard.
Cherry Mx-Clear: medium stiff, tactile, non-clicky
Similar to the Cherry MX Brown, it has a tactile bump before the activation point. The tactile bump is more pronounced than a Cherry MX Brown but not as sharp as most rubber domes and Topre switches. It is longer and peaks higher, at around 65 cN. There is a dip at the tactile point (65 cN), below which resistance increases sharply up to around 95 cN at the bottom. Typists who are not used to the switch may feel this tiring. However, proponents of the switch claim that the high resistance cushions the stroke helping you to avoid bottoming out, and that would be beneficial to the fingers in the long term. Because of the size of the tactile bump, it has the most friction of all Cherry MX switches.
- Tactile switching characteristics
- 65 cN operating force
- 2.0 mm pre travel
- 4.0 mm total travel
- No audible click
Tab 60 Mechanical Keyboard
Wired / Bluetooth 3.0
Use it wired thanks to the USB Type-C cable, or choose to pair it to your Bluetooth 3.0 compatible device.
The Tab Series keyboards supports hardware programming in Bluetooth mode.
Pair up to 4 devices at the same time
Bluetooth Pairing Mode
- To enter pairing mode, slide the power switch on (back of the case)
- Activate Bluetooth on your device and set it to search for new devices.
- Press Pn + LeftAlt to enter the Bluetooth pairing mode, then hit the Pn + one of J , K , L ; to pair your device on those setup.
- Locate the list of Bluetooth devices in the interface of the device. After selecting "Vortexgear" from it, the Bluetooth indicator is off and the pairing is completed.
- To pair any subsequent devices, please redo step 1~4
- Please use 2* AAA battery
- The Bluetooth indicator will flash Green quickly when switching groups.
- When the battery is low, a red light would appear.
- The USB Mode is automatically switched when the USB cable is powered on.
Switch between Operating Systems
- Windows: Pn+Q
- Mac OS: Pn+W
- Linux: Pn+E
Built in layouts
|Vortexgear Poker 3||Vortexgear Race 3||Vortexgear Tab 60||Vortexgear Tab 75||Vortexgear Tab 90||Vortexgear Tab 90 M|
|Size||60%||Tenkeyless||60%||Tenkeyless||Full Size||Full Size|
|Casing Material||CNC Aluminium||CNC Aluminium||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||CNC Aluminium|
|USB Key Rollover||6||Full||Full||Full||Full||Full|
|Interface||USB||USB||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB|
|Dimensions||11.60" x 4" x 1.4"||12.21" x 4.73" x 1.18"||12.20" x 5.11" x 1.92"||13" x 5.9" x 2.04"||16.14" x 5.9" x 2.04"||14.6" x 4.75" x 1.35"|
|Weight||1.76 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.6 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.8 lbs||2 lbs|
|Bluetooth||no||no||Bluetooth 3.0||Bluetooth 3.0||Bluetooth 3.0||no|