A ultra Compact Keyboard, The 105 keys Vortexgear Tab 90 (a.k.a Vortex tab 90) offers the wireless function that the Tab 90M (90% ) doesn't offer.
- CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches - Allows Up To 50 Million Keystrokes Strong and durable, CHERRY MX Mechanical Switches allows at least 50 million keystrokes, making your keyboard a reliable partner for years of intense gaming & typing.
- PBT DSA Dye Sublimated Keycaps
- Bluetooth 3.0 Technology: support up to 4 devices simultaneously
- Extra Keycaps
- Customizable Layout Built up 3 kinds of layout, the Vibe also now comes with multiple layers pre-programmed, including Qwerty, Dvorak, and Colemak.
- Detachable USB Type C Cable: Vortexgear Tab Series provide a cable that is more commonly used; it’s USB Type-C data cable. Cable and keyboard can be separate.
- Support Vortexgear MPC Online Key-code editor
Refer to the USER Manual linked bellow the product listing in order to learn how to access all the features of your keyboard.
Cherry Mx-Blue : Tactile, clicky switches
MX Blue switches are click-style switches that provide much more substantial audible and tactile feedback with each keypress. Click-style key-switches tend to have higher reset positions and require greater actuation force. Gamers and writers will enjoy these switches.
Clicky switches add a deliberately louder clicky sound to the existing tactile bump, allowing for greater typing feedback. This makes it easier to know that you've hit the activation point. This is achieved by a more complicated mechanism, with a blue plunger and a white slider. When the actuation point is reached, the slider is propelled to the bottom of the switch and the click noise is produced.
- Tactile and audible switching characteristics
- 60 cN operating force
- 2.2 mm pre travel
- 4.0 mm total travel
- Audible click
Tab 90 Mechanical Keyboard
Wired / Bluetooth 3.0
Use it wired thanks to the USB Type-C cable, or choose to pair it to your Bluetooth 3.0 compatible device.
The Tab Series keyboards supports hardware programming in Bluetooth mode.
Pair up to 4 devices at the same time
Bluetooth Pairing Mode
- To enter pairing mode, slide the power switch on (back of the case)
- Activate Bluetooth on your device and set it to search for new devices.
- Press Pn + LeftAlt to enter the Bluetooth pairing mode, then hit the Pn + one of J , K , L ; to pair your device on those setup.
- Locate the list of Bluetooth devices in the interface of the device. After selecting "Vortexgear" from it, the Bluetooth indicator is off and the pairing is completed.
- To pair any subsequent devices, please redo step 1~4
- Please use 2* AAA battery
- The Bluetooth indicator will flash Green quickly when switching groups.
- When the battery is low, a red light would appear.
- The USB Mode is automatically switched when the USB cable is powered on.
The keyboard also comes with a USB Type-C Cable, and some MAC and RGBY Key modifiers.
Built in layouts
|Vortexgear Poker 3||Vortexgear Race 3||Vortexgear Tab 60||Vortexgear Tab 75||Vortexgear Tab 90||Vortexgear Tab 90 M|
|Size||60%||Tenkeyless||60%||Tenkeyless||Full Size||Full Size|
|Casing Material||CNC Aluminium||CNC Aluminium||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||CNC Aluminium|
|USB Key Rollover||6||Full||Full||Full||Full||Full|
|Interface||USB||USB||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB / Bluetooth 3.0||USB|
|Dimensions||11.60" x 4" x 1.4"||12.21" x 4.73" x 1.18"||12.20" x 5.11" x 1.92"||13" x 5.9" x 2.04"||16.14" x 5.9" x 2.04"||14.6" x 4.75" x 1.35"|
|Weight||1.76 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.6 lbs||1.7 lbs||1.8 lbs||2 lbs|
|Bluetooth||no||no||Bluetooth 3.0||Bluetooth 3.0||Bluetooth 3.0||no|