- Orion's design integrates single balanced armature drivers into a machined aluminum enclosure. Orion exemplifies a ‘less is more’ philosophy of audio. The sonic quality and range of this disarmingly simple earphone will elevate your daily listening to a new level of enjoyment.
- Reducing the elements of our earphone construction we discovered a remarkable sounding earphone. Orion has top-to-bottom coherence reminiscent of dynamic driver. With the detail and clarity only possible with balanced armature drivers.
- Our Orion single balanced armature earphone delivers a clean and naturally full sound. It has high frequency extension that makes symbols sparkle without sibilance. Mids appear clear, upfront and uncolored. And the bass is punchy, tightly controlled and deeply engaging.
- Each driver is selected for its close conformity to our firmly established tuning criteria. The earphone's internal assemblies are prepared with a careful eye on the finished product. These elements are all hidden once secured and sealed in final assembly. But our close attention at this stage ensures a lasting finished product. The earphones are then assembled by hand in small batches. This assures our full attention remains with each one we produce. Each assembled earphone is then measured, matched and paired. Each earphone finds its best possible match.
- The machined aluminum enclosures sets our earphones apart. It also propel them towards sonic excellence. The aluminum dampens and isolations the drivers. It protects against intervening vibration and focuses the musical deliver of the earphone. Its as if two offset images were suddenly pulled in close to find perfect alignment.
- The ergonomic shape of the design offers an easy to wear and comfortable fit. The hard anodized finish makes for a great looking earphone that is durable and ready to stand up to demanding daily use.
Type Balanced armature driver Driver Units 1 Earphone connector Beryllium Copper hardened MMCX Plug Gold plating 3.5mm stereo plug Cable length Approx. 1.35M Frequency Response 8Hz - 28kHz Impedance @1K 17 ohm Sensitivity @ 1K 110dB SPL/mW