- 6 heatpipes, 140mm size and premium grade 140mm fan for superb quiet cooling efficiency, ideal for near inaudible workstations in noise sensitive applications (audio/video production, engineering, etc.)
- Supports narrow and square type LGA3647 sockets for Intel Xeon Scalable (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Skylake-SP/Purley) and Xeon-Phi platforms (Knight’s Landing, Knight’s Mill)
- Award-winning NF-A15 fan supports PWM for automatic speed control through the motherboard: silent at idle, full CFM performance when necessary
- Pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound and easy, straightforward installation thanks to SecuFirm2TM mounting system and included processor clips
- Trusted Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
Noctua’s DX line CPU coolers have become a default choice in premium grade quiet cooling solutions for Intel Xeon processors. The NH-U14S DX-3647 features a larger, custom-designed contact surface and supports both square and narrow type LGA3647 platforms. Based on the proven, 140mm size NH-U14S heatsink and equipped with the renowned PWM controlled NF-A15 140mm fan, it combines maximum performance and superb acoustics. Topped off with the professional SecuFirm2 mounting system and pre-applied NT-H1 thermal compound, the NH-U14S DX-3647 forms a complete premium quality package for quietly cooling LGA3647 based Xeon workstations and servers.
DX series for Intel Xeon
First introduced in 2008, Noctua’s DX line CPU coolers have become a standard choice when it comes to quiet, premium grade air cooling solutions for Intel Xeon processors. Thanks to their superior acoustic efficiency, they are ideal for workstations and servers that run in noise sensitive environments (e.g. audio/video production, content creation, engineering, etc.).
Enlarged Contact Surface for LGA3647
At 70x56mm, the heatsink’s copper contact surface is more than double the size of the standard model. Tailored to fit the enormous integrated heat-spreaders (IHS) of Intel’s LGA3647-based processors, this customised design allows for an optimal heat flow from the CPU over the base to the heatpipes and on to the cooling fins, making them an ideal fit for both Skylake-SP based Xeon Scalable CPUs (Platinum, Gold, Silver or Bronze, Purley series) and Xeon-Phi processors (code names Knight’s Landing or Knight’s Mill).
NF-A15 140mm premium fan
Built with Noctua’s AAO standard and sophisticated aerodynamic design measures, the NF-A15 has built up a reputation as one of the best 140mm heatsink fans on the market.
Pre-applied thermal compound
Having Noctua’s much-acclaimed NT-H1 paste pre-applied to the heatsink ensures optimal bond-line thickness and saves time in installation. Ideal for system integrators!
- Height (without fan): 165 mm
- Width (without fan): 150 mm
- Depth (without fan): 52 mm
- Height (with fan): 165 mm
- Width (with fan): 150 mm
- Depth (with fan): 78 mm
- Weight (without fan): 797 g
- Weight (with fan/s): 957 g
Copper (base and heat-pipes), aluminium (cooling fins), soldered joints & nickel plating
This cooler is only compatible with Intel LGA3647. It cannot be used on any other sockets and is incompatible with Noctua’s standard mounting kits.
Scope of delivery
- NF-A15 PWM premium fan
- NT-H1 high-grade thermal compound (pre-applied)
- SecuFirm2 mounting kit for LGA364
- Anti-vibration pads and fan-clips for second NF-A15 (optional)
- Noctua metal case-badge
Customised for LGA3647
Please note that the NH-U14S DX-3647 is a dedicated version for the Intel LGA3647. Due to its customised larger base, it cannot be used on any other sockets and is incompatible with Noctua’s standard mounting kits.